Sunday, June 10, 2007

2007-06-01 West Tiger 3

Before I forget the date, I'm creating this place-holder.

Since I was going to be busy on Saturday and Sunday, John, Matt, and I decided to do a hike on Friday after work. We got started around 7:30pm. This is a fairly easy hike, but there were an incredible number of insects on the trail. I guess the recent substantial increase in temperature must have forced them all to hatch. This will go down as one of the more unpleasant hikes I've done. Still, in the name of exercise...


Matt demonstrates his mad skillz


The "veiw" from the top. This is such a dissappointing hike if you're expecting a peak.


Mt. Rainier


John in motion


The altitude as it were


Matt showing how to remove bugs from your face before they fly in your mouth.

1 comment:

A Wild Celtic Rose said...

I did this one today.

The bugs are still out in force...